Deni Carise, PhD, chief scientific officer at Recovery Centers of America, will present at the National Conference on Addiction Disorders Virtual Experience on Aug. 1 at 2 p.m. EDT on “Outcomes, Measurement-based Care and Technology in the ‘New Normal’ - Adopting a Chronic-disease and Recovery Journey Mindset.”
In her session Dr. Carise, an advisor of the Collaborative Advancement of Recovery Excellence (CARE), will:
- Identify how services delivery has changed in our field secondary to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Discuss the intersection of data, outcomes, and innovation as a leader in these unprecedented times
- Describe results from an industry survey on outcomes measurement
- Describe the importance of quality benchmarks and outcomes measurement when utilizing virtual or telehealth delivered care
- Explain how technology can now enable broader adoption and utilization of care as well as standardized measures of care delivery
>> Learn more and register for the conference: theaddictionconference.com.