Concerns over coronavirus (COVID-19) have not derailed the opening of a high-end treatment campus in Edwards, Colorado.
All Points North Lodge offers addiction and mental health treatments, trauma therapy, crisis management, coaching and personal development workshops, and other services. The program is geared toward business executives, athletes and industry professionals. It is led by president and CEO Noah Nordheimer, a 20-year industry veteran with experience in behavioral health, real estate and wellness investment strategies.
The organization noted in a news release that in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has implemented extra safety protocols for clients and staff that include:
- Social distancing in group therapy
- Telehealth and teletherapy options to limit in-person interactions
- A mandatory quarantine period for new clients
- Expanded prescreening for body temperature and prior travel history
- Reduced use of external vendors