The 2021 Addiction Treatment Marketing Plan: A Data Driven and Digital-First Road Map to Growth for Behavioral Health Organizations
When all was said and done with 2020, many healthcare organizations dubbed it The Year of the Digital Pivot. Whether you said those words with an excited tone or a defeated one varied greatly depending on the state of your digital marketing plan. The fact is the events of this past year have created the need for addiction marketing programs to fully adopt a digital-first mindset in order to effectively and efficiently deliver their message and meet their 2021 growth goals.
With that in mind, the Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Learning Network and Dreamscape Marketing invite you to join nationally recognized addiction treatment marketing thought leader Dan Gemp for a step-by-step look at the past and future factors that will inform a successful digital marketing campaign in 2021.
In our hour together, we’ll cover the issues—micro to macro—that will inform your decision making and marketing budget attributions. Topics will include: new demographics of need, shifts in user behavior, advertising channels and costs, SEO and PPC strategy, multivendor consulting, and the expansion of care models including the $30 billion dollar elephant (mushroom) in the room.
Attendees will leave this presentation with a clear understanding of the state of addiction marketing, the challenges they face, and the tools needed to navigate those challenges successfully.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand of the challenges presented by state of addiction treatment marketing in 2021
- Adopt tools and strategies needed to navigate successfully
- Deploy a proactive marketing plan that keeps you ahead of your competition
- Recognize and prepare for expansions of methodology and care models, most notably psychedelic treatment for behavioral health
- Benefit from a vendor synergy model that increases both efficiency of marketing spend as well as admission rates