Managing Chronic Illness and Addressing Social Determinants of Health
With the shift from volume to value-based care, there is an increased focus on quality of care, especially for consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Behavioral health providers are uniquely equipped to manage these issues, which are often siloed in primary care settings where SDoH are not always addressed. Join us for a use case of one organization that is:
- Implementing Targeted Training in Illness Management (TTIM): an innovative integrated care program for individuals with Severe Mental Illness (SMI) and comorbid diabetes
- Enhancing their delivery with care management services
- Directly addressing social determinants of health (SDoH)
- Collecting and analyzing outcomes to measure program efficacy and performance improvement
- Improving consumer outcomes by closing data gaps and implementing evidence-based practices
Attendees will hear about this unique program and technologies designed for care management and built for collecting, analyzing, and acting on data, and empowering behavioral health providers to have a significant impact on SDoH.