One Person | One View | Better Care
What if providers could have one integrated view of a consumer at their fingertips, giving them the information they need to make critical decisions at the point of care? From sending and receiving referrals, to accessing information on social determinants of health (such as housing, employment, and family support) having access to one holistic view leads to person-centered – and better – care.
Join Neal Tilghman, MPA, General Manager of Behavioral Health at Netsmart for a Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Learning Network webinar to learn about the vision-turned-reality of “One Person | One View | Better Care” You’ll discover the impacts of this vision for the provider, the consumer, and the provider organization.
- For providers, the ability to access data when and where they need it without having to login to disparate solutions, keeps the focus on delivering care rather than inputting or accessing information.
- For consumers, this can lead to improved access to care, smoother transitions of care, and ultimately a better experience.
- For organizations, finding a way to make technology work for providers can have a real impact on clinician satisfaction and provider shortages while driving outcomes. The ability to meet quality measures for multiple models of care creates a sustainable business model and empowers provider organizations to participate in successful mergers, acquisitions, or other partnerships.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will:
- Discover the impact one integrated view of a consumer can have on the provider, the consumer, and the provider organization.
- Learn how to improve clinician satisfaction, quality of care and organizational sustainability.
- Know what to look for in solutions and processes in order to allow providers to focus on delivery care rather than accessing or inputting information.