Realizing the Value of Electronic Medication Workflows
As we shift to more complex payer mixes and value based care, the need for consistent and efficient clinical workflows across provider technology platforms has become paramount. Workflow automation is critical to continuous improvement initiatives and strengthening engagement between end users and their technology. In this webinar, we will explore the value of automated workflows, specifically around medication administration. In the opioid crisis and the increasing number of co-occurring conditions in individuals, organizations are looking for leading practices that support their clinicians and staff to drive clinical quality improvement, enhance health equity and overall performance management.
Elements addressed in this webinar include workflows automation's role in:
- Overall performance management
- Leveraging data analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Enhancing health equity
- Gains in efficiency
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the practical application of medication workflow automation and determining the value to your organization
- Leverage technology and leading clinical practices to enhance health equity and decrease manual data entry
- Gain tips and tricks on how you can think differently about leveraging your current technology applications to improve clinical efficiency in your organization.
- Understand 5 kinds of medication administration technologies with examples