Maximize Success with Performance and Quality Measures
Capturing data and measuring outcomes has never been more important as the industry quickly shifts from volume to value with an emphasis on quality of care.
In order to successfully demonstrate value, human service organizations need technology infrastructure that allows them to collect, report and leverage the quality measures that matter most to their community and care delivery model.
Download the Maximize success with performance and quality measureswhitepaper, where OPEN MINDS and Netsmart take a deep dive into the models, measures, tips and tricks, and case studies for these initiatives:
- Accountable care organizations (ACOs)
- Certified community behavioral health clinics (CCBHCs)
- Health homes
- Integrated delivery networks (IDNs)
- Medicaid managed long-term services and supports (MLTSS)
- Prescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs)